We are looking for a result-driven SEO Executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO Executive’s responsibility includes working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with maintenance of the website’s architecture to ensure user-friendliness.
- Analytical mindset
- Strong time management skills
- A good team player
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with other aspects of digital marketing
- Experience using Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
- A good understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO
- Blog Posting and optimizing on a regular basis
- Link Building – Researching and identifying quality targets (blogs, directories, article submission sites, forums) for link building
- Create detailed search engine optimization recommendations for assigned sites
- Be an expert in your space by staying on top of current SEO news, search engine feature changes, and algorithm shifts. Research, create and deliver a long-term SEO strategy for the channel that complies with best-practice standards and will drive sustainable traffic.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Website structure, page structure, and internal linking structure
- Monitoring and reporting
- Competitor and back-link analysis
Share your updated resume at rahimtariq870@gmailcom
Please write “SEO Executive ” in the subject line.